Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My new job....has started!!

This past Tuesday I started my new job at Bank Of America and lets just say it is the COMPLETE opposite from the daycare I used to work at. I'll give you some examples...at the daycare I wore scrubs, I played with the babies all day, I changed diapers and washed my hands at least 4 times an hour, I was on a strict feeding schedule with each baby, I saw pretty much the same people and children every single day, I did art work (handprints, footprints, coloring, cutting out art work and taping it to the walls, bulletin boards). At the bank I wear dress clothes (business professional), heels, I sit at a desk all day and read from a computer screen and then take small assessments after each section, I have saw more money than I'll ever have, I have saw alot more people each day than I normally do, I have a ton and I mean a ton of paperwork, I know I am just in training and this is only my second day but I am ready to be finished with training and working in a window as a teller! At the daycare did all that for the past year so it was routine for me and to be honest I haven't fed a baby in over 5 days and it is just WEIRD.
Don't get me wrong I am in LOVE with my new job there is just a huge differance and it is going to take some time to adjust but I know I am very lucky and blessed to have this amazing oppertunity and I am not going to let it slip away!

2 weeks ago I was walking up and down the beach looking for seashells and watching the waves roll in under the moonlight. Missing the beach tonight and the sand between my toes.



1 week ago I was watching the fireworks my town sets off with my sweetie. I was our 3rd fourth of July together and I caouldn't have asked for a better one! Cookout with my family, church, holdin hands under the fireworks, and sweet kisses. Missing my sweet man more than anything though.


The past three years...yeah we have changed some. I love looking through old pictures and seeing the differance! Love you Matthew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!