Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 10 of Things I Love

Day 10 of Things I Love: Valentine's Day
 
 
I LOVE all holidays but Valentine's Day is up there with my favorites!
 Since we were not able to go out on Thursday we went out Saturday night.
 
 
The night started out with the beautiful beautiful roses.
 


 
We then went to the movies to see Safe Haven
 
 
The movie was great. I love Nicholas Sparks movies. Matthew liked it because of Julianne Hough, that's okay Josh Duhamel wasn't looking bad himself ;)
All jokes aside they were perfect for this movie.
 
I read the book a couple of years ago and instantly fell in love so when I heard they were making a movie I had a countdown going.
 
 
After the movie we had dinner at Red Robin..yummmm!
 
We then came back to my house and I had him go into the other room so I could set up our little romantic dessert!
 
 
I found a few tea light candles we had laying around the house and set those up and I found those cute heart glasses at Wal Mart for $1.99. I made his favorite Oreo balls and got his favorite black cherry cola from Kroger.

 
Perfect Valentine's date with my love.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!