Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 17 of Things I Love

Day 17 of Things I Love: Planning
 
I plan all things out and to be honest I sometimes get a little frustrated when things don't go as planned. I'm working on that!
 
I LOVE planning anything and everything...birthdays, parties, get together, work meetings..you name it and I'll start planning away.
 
Here recently I helped plan a baby shower back in September for a coworker and this past Christmas I helped plan a Christmas party at work, so much fun! Also around Christmas time I planned our first annual couples Christmas party. Seriously had the best time with good friends, good food and funny gag gifts!
 
I have already planned Matthew's Valentine's Day presents and surprises.
I would go on and tell you what it is but Mr. Impatient might get on here and look if he thinks I posted something about his gift on here, ha!
 
I am also already planning for his 21st birthday, it's not until March 11th but if I don't start now I will not be able to get everything that I want! I honestly think I am more excited for his birthday than he is. Although he did throw out a birthday present suggestion...little does he know I already have it picked out with a few other things,ha!
 
I will more than likely post about his birthday so watch for it closer to time!
 
what events do you plan?
 


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm EXACTLY the same way. I'm a huge planner. I get bratty if it doesn't work out the way I want it, so I feel ya. I need to work on that, too. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!