Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 23 of Things I Love

Day 23 of Things I Love: Monogram!!
 
"My rule is, if it's not moving - monogram it." -- Reese Witherspoon
 
This literally is SO true for me and my sister. We LOVE all things monogrammed.
I just think it is so classy/southern looking. This past Christmas a lot of my gifts were monogrammed...and I loved it.
 
Here are a few Christmas presents that were monogrammed
 
 
My mom's friend does all of our monogramming for us for a very decent price and we are so grateful.
 
I picked this tote out at Hobby Lobby for just $11.00
 
 
 The adorable cake carrier from my aunt and uncle. She ordered it off of Etsy!
 
$5.00 solid color fleece scarves from Wal-Mart.
 

 
LOVE it all

 
My cute Ipone charger sticker.

 
I have never had a personalized license plate so when I opend this Christmas morning I was over flowing with happiness.

 
Seriously in LOVE with my monogrammed May Design planner
that Matthew got me for Christmas!!

 
Wish List of monogrammed things:
This adorable belt
 
Need this for fall of 2013
 

Such a cute tote and love the colors.

 
Just what my car needs...

 
How could you not love/want a coffee mug like this?!

 
Would make such a cute wedding gift!

 
I even have a board on Pinterest just for monogram...make sure you follow me!
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!