Thursday, March 7, 2013

blog CRUSHIN

How fun is the link up? Seriously I am loving it.
Erin at Living In Yellow came up with this fun link up for today so of course I am doing it.
 
I follow a lot of blogs and love reading them but I am going to put my top 4 that I love reading each day and that I have pretty much stalked (just being honest here!)
 
Blog crush #1 
This is Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals!
Her blog was one of THE first blogs I came across when creating mine and instantly I was hooked.
Not only is her blog layout and design adorable she came up with the Cara box exchange. The Cara box exchange is honestly one of the most creative/fun things I have ever heard of and I can't wait to sign up for it in the up coming months. On top of all her creativity, Kaitlyn has helped me SO much with my blog. She designed the whole thing and did an amazing job, I never expected it to look like it does now. She went above and beyond and bless her heart she has answered ALL my many questions that I have.



Blog crush #2
This is Ashley over at Let's Get Bananas!
I just recently stumbled across her blog and found myself looking at ALL her beautiful wedding pictures. 
Ashley is such a sweet and thoughtful person. Anytime I pop her an email asking a question she answers back with a helpful answer.
She has recently started Taste of Tuesday link up. Which I think is a WONDERFUL idea considering how much I love food, I am excited to see everyone new recipes each week!!



Blog crush #3
This is Emily from over at Newlywed Moments!
Emily's blog is also very adorable and I found her through Wifessionals.
First off her love story is absolutely adorable. Almost all of her posts are about real life situations (that make me realize I am not the only one who does silly "whoops" things from time to time) or are very inspirational.



Blog crush #4 

This is Lauren from Wifestyles!
I also love her layout and design. She always has the cutest DIY crafts and I am always so excited to see what craft she comes up with next. I loved reading her love story and reading all about her wedding. Her style is adorable and all the fun things she does with her husband is adorable.




I haven't been a "blogger" for long but I do know that I love it and I love all the encouragement I get from all these girls. I once read where some might feel like other bloggers are your competitors but really they aren't. They are your biggest encouragers and will probably become some of your closest friends.
How true that is. I am so excited to continue blogging and meeting new people.
Thank you to everyone who has helped me with getting started or who has left encouraging comments.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS YOU ARE SO SWEET. Seriously, it's encouraging words like these that remind me why I love blogging!! All of the girls you mentioned are great. And you're so right, blogging isn't about competition, but about encouraging each other!!

    Lovin' your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so precious! Thank you! I came over after reading your post on Emily's blog today (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! This made my day!!!! You are SO sweet and I'm so glad we found each other!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!