Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday letter's

 
 
Dear yesterday, you were too good to me. Dear Friday, I love you, that is all :)
Dear Cookeville, you are great and I am loving it up here. Dear little sisters, I'm excited to spend the weekend with you!! Dear weather, I am ready for you to start cooling off. I'm ready to start wearing my cute boots ya know what I mean?? Dear new Chacos, my little happy feet just love you. 



Dear Matthew, I love you. I love our relationship. 
Thank you for being my best friend.
Loving life with you. 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. You and your husband are so cute! Stopping by from the link-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready for fall boots too! Luckily, here in WV its been fall-ish some days this week so I have worn my boots a few times already.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!