Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Best birthday present!!

Friday afternoon I got off at lunch (there is nothing better than getting off early on a Friday) so I could get ready so we could leave Cookeville at a decent time to make it to Nashville and not be rushed.
Matthew was looking so fine if I do say so myself!
We decided to stop in Lebanon to eat so we wouldn't have to fight the crazy crowds in Nashville. We ate at Chili's...2 for $20 is seriously our favorite!
 
After that we headed for Nashville. We stopped at play it again sports so Matthew could look at their disc golf discs. Matthew got a couple and he got me a pink one :)
 
 
Then he took me down the road to show me where he interviewed last week. The building is beautiful and is all glass and he said the view is unbelievable.
 
After that is was LUKE BRYAN time.
We drove downtown to park and ended up only parking a few blocks away, which wasn't too bad.
It seemed like everyone in Nashville was going to this concert. We finally made it to our seats and waited for the concert to start.

Florida Georgia Line came out first. I am a big fan of them and Matthew on the other hand isn't too fond of them, I'm really not sure why though. I enjoy their songs and they really got the concert going!!
 
Next, Thompson Square came out...
We are huge fans of them!! I absolutely LOVE their story. How fun would it be to be married and both working together doing what you love?!
They are precious together and they played all of our favorite songs :)
 
and then this happened...
 
  
 

Just look at him!! 
Ole Luke didn't disappoint that is for sure!
His concert is always so fun and he definitely shook what his mama gave him all over the stage...
all.night.long ;)
 
After the concert we decided to stop in Smyrna and get some ice cream and Sonic. Overall it was a GREAT night and we both had a lot of fun!! Such a wonderful birthday gift, thank you M!
 
It was our weekend to go home and I was pretty glad. We both decided and agreed back in the summer when I first moved up that once school starts we would come home every other weekend. I am pretty happy with our decision on this.
 
Saturday I slept in and it was great. I love being able to go to sleep without an alarm being set. The weather was cold, rainy and gloomy Saturday which was perfect and it was time to breakout my new sweater from F21
 
I made a quick run to Target to get some more make up that I am running low on and just looked around. Target is definitely one of my weaknesses.
When I got back home I had some of mama's chili and took a nap :)
That night we went to the corn maze and it was freezing!! I had about 3 layers of clothes on and still couldn't feel my toes.
I ended up talking my best friend into coming down to the corn maze to see me while we were there. The corn maze we always go to is out in Milton and is owned by a family we grew up with and her brother actually works there every year so we knew most everyone there.
It's not fall unless I go to the Milton corn maze :)

2 comments:

  1. That concert sounds awesome! I want to go see all of them! FGL is one of my favorite groups to run to - their songs are always upbeat! I love your boots - where are they from?! Target is my weakness too so you're not alone :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Luke Bryan! Looks like so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!