Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday letters + Ben Rector

 Dear Friday, you came pretty quickly this week and I am so glad.
Dear body, I know I am depriving you of sleep more often these days but there is just so much to do and not enough time in the day.
Dear intramural soccer, you kicked my butt last night. To be honest walking up those stairs at work this morning made my legs want to fall off.
Dear girl who stepped on my foot during the game last night, I have a nice bruise...thank you. 
Dear Matthew, thank you for watching me play last night and standing on the sidelines cheering for me and even running down the sidelines to explain to me what to do because we all know I know nothing about soccer. You are too cute.
Dear Ben Rector, I will be seeing YOU tonight at the Ryman in Nashville!!!! My sister and I are so excited and will be jamming out to your music to and from your concert.
Dear family, I can't wait to come home and see y'all for the weekend!
Dear weather, please cool down!!!! I am not all for this 88 degrees in OCTOBER??!!

3 comments:

  1. Friday did come quickly!! Hope this Friday comes just as soon too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to Ben Rector right now so I was so excited to click on your post! He's one of my all-time favorites. I hope the concert was fun! :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!