Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thankful

We would do well to slow down a little,
 focus on the significant and truly see the things that matter most
 
That is what I read when I opened my Simplified Planner this morning. I don't think there is a better way to start a Tuesday than reading that and because I make about 10 lists a day...
 
Today I am thankful for...
.The SOC
.My electric blanket on my big comfy bed
.$3 Tuesday at the SOC
.The precious ladies who cook us lunch every Tuesday.
.Matthew walking me to my car after lunch today.
.Being in Cookeville
.THIS WEATHER. Sunny and 65? I'll take it!!
.The repair men who fixed the shades in our office so all that great sunshine can come in now.
.My Simplified Planner.
.There only being 30 minutes until I get off. 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for warmer weather. :) It was sunny and 60 today! Sadly I didn't get to enjoy it-dumb work.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!