Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Catching up

So last week I took an unexpected little break from blogging, nothing was wrong we were just busy and I just needed a little break! And it felt good, I felt a little guilty at first but then I remembered everyone needs a break every now and then. 
 
Last week we had intramural games every night Monday-Wednesday
Thursday night, we went to the Josh Turner concert on campus.
Friday night we had a get together with our campus ministry at the SOC house. We made our own pizzas and were supposed to watch a movie but it felt pretty good outside so we started a fire out back and watched the guys goof off, which was hilarious and made for a good time. 
Saturday I slept in for the first time since Christmas and I didn't hate it. And when I say slept in I mean 7:30-8:00ish and then went and ran some errands. I stopped by Old Navy and used my gift card I got back at Christmas. They are having a pretty good sale so go check that out. Saturday afternoon we headed to Nashville to go back to Sky High. We went a couple of weeks ago with the SOC and absolutely loved it and this time we went with a group from our home congregation and had a blast this time as well. We stopped in Murfreesboro first and checked on my sister, she had her wisdom teeth out this past week but she's feeling a lot better now.
 
 
 
I will fill you in on all the fun things that has happened these past few weeks, I promise but I just wanted to let you know I'm back and excited to share things with y'all :)
I hope it is sunny and 75 where you are today because it's definitely not here!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!