Monday, March 24, 2014

-->Frankly Chat<--

There are few things I do in my life that don't involve me using my phone. So with that being said I like to have apps that I can actually use every day and not just every now and then AND with that being said let me introduce you to a new way to text.


Frankly Chat  is an app that you can use to text your friends that have the app as well.
The message will start out as scrambled but then they come together with you tap the screen.
There is a time bar under the message that shows your how much time you have before the message is gone...forever. JUST LIKE SNAPCHAT.
You can also resize your messages, just give a little pinch to resize that message. 
And my favorite, you can drag your finger across the screen to pick the color you want to send your message in.
Ever sent the message to the wrong person? Well now you can UNSEND any unread message.
Y'all when I am about to fall asleep and I am texting 3 different people I am bound to send a message to the wrong person so now I can just unsend it. LIFE. MADE.

Don't take it from me, go download the app and find me!!

2 comments:

Your comments always make my day!