Thursday, April 24, 2014

How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother is a pretty popular show.
Most of my friends watch it and Matthew LOVES it. Matthew always jokes around and says he wants to get his law degree (he wouldn't be a bad lawyer because that boy can argue with a fence post...just sayin) just so he can say this...
 
In our group of friends we often reference HIMYM and make jokes about it. Every since Matthew and I started dating people have told us we are like Marshall and Lily (except we don't live together lol) so I thought it would be fun to match up who we are all like from the show, and this is what I came up with...
Left to right,
Ethan is Barney,
Andrew is Ted,
Matthew is Marshall
and I am Lily.
 
I made this little collage up the other day and sent it to them in our group message and they all got a kick out of it. Now, we just have to find Andrew a Robin! Also, a late congrats is in order for Andrew. He accepted a job in Chattanooga and will start in a couple of weeks. We are so excited for him, sad to see him go, but excited and proud of him for his hard work. He will be graduating with his masters in mechanical engineering here from Tech in a couple of weeks. Needless to say, Matthew, Ethan and I will be making trips to Chattanooga pretty often once he moves. Matthew and I already LOVE Chattanooga so we are excited for him.

5 comments:

  1. I have family in Chattanooga. Including a single niece! Wink wink ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! This just made my day I'm currently binge watching how i met your mother on netflix so I wish I had a friend gropup like this ...I also WOULD NOT mind finding myself a ted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see really strange similarities between my husband and myself and Marshall and Lily. The jalapeƱo-olive theory is very true in our marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I love this! That show was amazing :) how fun! This is such a cute comparison. I love Marshall and Lilly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!