Monday, April 21, 2014

I've been shot

By Matthew's twin brother, Nathan, with a nerf gun.
 
Have you ever heard of the game Nerf assassin? Well my amazing boyfriend organized this fun game to play with the SOC a couple of weeks ago and it has been straight up CRAZY.
If you haven't here is a short version of how the game works:
I have a target that I am trying to find and "shoot"...
There is someone after me at the same time, though...
When I "shoot" my target their target becomes mine...
Get it? If not you can google it to find out more about it!
 
Anyways, it is a very fun game but I kid you not when you know someone is "after" you then you are paranoid and carry that Nerf gun with you EVERYWHERE, yes even restaurants and grocery stores. You can never be too cautious with this game!!
 
That game and a lot have other things have been going on these past couple of weeks and I just needed a break from blogging. Can't wait to catch you up on everything!!
With a lot of thought put into it I have decided it would be best if I just get an apartment by myself.
We looked and looked and finally found one that was acceptable to live in and I love it! It is so close to my work, town and the store. We went and looked at it last week and I love it. I have been on Pinterest almost everyday looking for different ideas to do with my new apt. This apt also comes with a decent size deck and I am loving it. Loving it so much that I already bought a patio set! Matthew and I were just walking through Wal-Mart the other day and saw it and loved it AND realized it was on sale. I about died. So now I have a huge box siting in my room at my current apt waiting to move it to my new one!
 
There are so many exciting things coming up. I am so blessed with the group of friends that I have and my family.
Tomorrow I'll recap my Easter weekend at home...
 
HAPPY MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Hahha that is too FUNNY! I kid you not, my brother and Caleb were just talking about organizing a nerf war soon! Hilarious!!! Glad you had fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!