Thursday, July 10, 2014

Seaside, Florida

We stayed in Sandestin, Florida which was about 20 minutes away from Seaside, Florida, so I knew I wanted to drive down there one afternoon and see the town I have heard so much about.
This little town was absolutely incredible. I honestly wanted to pack up my apartment and move down there after about five minutes of walking around. I'm not really sure how to describe it other than it was adorable and full of life. Everyone seemed like they were right at home.
Here are some of the pictures I made but I promise they don't do this this little town justice.
 

 
The houses were adorable and full of southern charm







 
Have you ever been to Seaside?
 I told my parents next time we go to Florida we HAVE to stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!