Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 :: Part 1

Everyone is doing their 2014 year review so I am. too! I actually had completely forgotten about doing this fun post until I got on this morning and saw all of yours. It's so fun reading all of them!
 
So here is January-May!
 
JANUARY
We announced Matthew had accepted a GA position with Tech (which paid almost all of his MBA) We found out late December that he got it but we wanted to wait until he got the official offer. We celebrated with Applebees!
 
Matthew gave me my Valentines Day present early

You can read all about that here :)
 
FEBRUARY
Celebrated my 1 year blogging anniversary!
 
Celebrated Valentines Day in the same area code!
 
Took a Spontaneous roadtrip to Chattanooga for the day!
 
MARCH
Matthew baptized me in front of some of our closest friends at our church
 in Cookeville on March 6th
 

Celebrated Matthew's 22nd birthday! I took the day off and we spent it together and then had dinner and cheesecake with his family.
 
APRIL
Intramurals were in full swing for the spring semester
 
Played nerf assassins with the SOC
Literally walked around with a small nerf gun in my purse for a couple of weeks. It was so much fun and I think we all grew a little closer because of this game.
 
Spent Easter weekend at home with good weather and lots of egg hunts!
 
-Decided I was going to get a 1 bedroom apartment! Looked at multiple ones but finally decided on the one I am in now and LOVE it!
 
Participated in Walk4Water with the SOC in Cookeville
 
Attended the annual spring tea with Matthew's mom and grandmother! Jenny got to come this year too
 
MAY 
Matthew's older brother graduated with his Masters
 
Got the key to my new apartment and had a lunch date with Matthew
in my apartment floor that same day :)
 
Went on a mission trip with the SOC to Georgia

 
Got home from the mission trip and found that Matthew had moved me into my new apartment while I was gone!!
 
In honor of our 4 year anniversary I did some recapping
Year ONE
Year TWO
Year THREE
Year FOUR
 
Celebrated our four year anniversary with good food and baseball!
 
Part 2 will come tomorrow!
Thank you all so much for your sweet comennts on yesterday's post. Reading all of them make me even more excited!! Y'all are the best! :) 

2 comments:

Your comments always make my day!