Thursday, February 5, 2015

February Goals

I didn't make January goals so we'll just go straight into February goals!
I have quite a few so I am going to break them up in categories.
Health and Fitness Goals
1. Continue working out 4-5 days a week.
2. Cut out bread (unless it's apart of my cheat meal ;) )...this will be hard
3. Drink 64oz of water a day
4. Lose 8lbs this month!! (2lbs a week)
5. Add more weights during my workouts
Wedding Planning Goals

1. Ask my bridesmaids...I have taken way too long on this!!
2. Finalize guest list (a final count and addresses)
3. Finish designing our invitations 
4. Order invitations...might wait until March to do this.
5. DRESS SHOPPING! I have an appt on February 15th and 21st!
6. Look into getting our passports.... ;)
7. Plan when to do our engagement pictures with our photographer.
8. Find someone in Cookeville to do my hair & makeup for our wedding day.
Personal Goals
1. Work on addressing TWO of my friends wedding invites in calligraphy, so excited!
2. Declutter my apartment. Sell stuff, donate stuff, throw away stuff.
3. Continue documenting our engagement in my journal 
4. Really enjoy these last few months in Cookeville  

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on reaching your goals and best of all dress shopping! Have fun with it! Be careful sometimes they take a while to get in and you don't have much time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depending on where you're ordering invitations, I would suggest ordering them over President's Day weekend. There should be a lot of sales, and you'll have a bit of wiggle room if you need to reorder more. Good luck with the wedding stuff this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Enjoy all the wedding planning! When I look back on what all I did to plan, it's like a big blur, so document it all! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you're documenting your engagement in a journal! So sweet! Enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love writing in my journal, it's so awesome. Of course our blogs are amazing and documentation but there's something about WRITING something down! :) you're gonna rock these goals, girl..I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't make any January goals either ha! You've got a lot coming up in February. It's going to feel amazing when you check all those things off.. p.s. definitely do not put off the passports ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!