Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Engagement Pictures - Part II

These are the pictures that our best friend, Sarah, made for us!
 I wanted to find a road with a tree tunnel and literally looked everywhere. I finally asked Sarah and she knew right off where we needed to go. Stones River Battle Field, it's right in our hometown and is beautiful!! We made family pictures there a couple of years ago. I don't know why I didn't think of there lol but Sarah did! She borrowed her boyfriends nice camera and made these for us. She hasn't made pictures for anyone like this before, but goodness she is GOOD at it!! We told her she and her boyfriend need to go into photography together. They are both really good at it.

More coming tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Every last one!! You would never know this was her first engagement shoot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was her first engagement shoot?!!! DANG! These are great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And I totally love the cannon in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!