Tuesday, November 24, 2015

RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is TWO days away! I wanted to re-share some recipes I have shared here on my blog before that we either use for the holidays or some that I think would make great additions! So for those of you that are still trying to find a recipe or two to make for Thanksgiving here are a few ideas!

I am obsessed with Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice, but I am NOT obsessed with their prices. I found this copycat recipe and love using it!


This is my nanny's recipe that I have grown up loving. It's not Thanksgiving or Christmas unless we have nanny's dumplings and red apples!


Another one of Nanny's recipes I grew up loving! So simple and a great side for the holiday meals!



2 blog posts in 1 day, woo hoo!

1 comment:

Your comments always make my day!