Tuesday, February 16, 2016

PACKING LABELS

When we started packing up our apartment I knew I needing to keep everything organized to help with the move and unpacking at our house, so I made some packing labels! They were very helpful and it was so much easier on us and the movers. The movers just saw the labels and knew which room to take that box to. Not only were they helpful for the move but some are still being used. I have kept some of the labels on the boxes, and the others that aren't needed anymore I just threw away. They came off easily and didn't leave a mess, easy and smooth!
We bought these totes and these totes right after Christmas when they were on sale. We knew we would end up using them after the move to store decorations and other things so we jumped on the sale. These labels helped us so much (and still are) that I wanted to share them with you! Whether you are moving or just need to organize, I hope these help!

I just cut them in strips and they fit perfectly under packaging tape. I also color coded them. The pink are for the downstairs and the blue is for the upstairs. This worked for our house, but they may not apply to your home- color wise.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here.

Free printable here


That's all the labels for different rooms in our house. I am working on making some for our seasonal decorations that I'll be sharing soon. You can click on the picture and save it or you can click on the link and it will take you to my Dropbox, and you'll be able to save it there and then print!

4 comments:

Your comments always make my day!