Friday, July 1, 2016

FRIDAY NO. 22

Happy Friday! Sorry for the radio silence around here. If you are following along on Snap chat (mrsshelbycoats) or Instagram (mrsshelbycoats) then you know I spent the end of last week and beginning of this week in Hilton Head, SC! I'll be sharing all about our trip next week, but for now here are a couple of pictures.


We got back from our trip on Monday afternoon and Matthew picked me and Ellie, my parents puppy, up to head home! My parents have been in Gatlinburg this week and we got to puppy sit for them...
And now for Ellie's sleeping pictures. She is 11 weeks old so she still gets really sleepy, really fast and will just fall asleep wherever she is. It's the cutest thing, and I'm pretty sure Matthew and I just sat and stared at her multiple times this past week lol.




Needless to say our puppy fever is at an all time high right now.


This weekend we are having my nanny's birthday and then going to a murder mystery dinner that my in-laws are hosting. We are SO excited about this murder mystery dinner, the theme is, "Bumped Off on Bourbon Street- a Mardi Gras Murder Mystery". We all have been assigned out characters already and we're dressing up like them, it's going to be so fun! I'm sure I'll be sharing it all on Snap chat. My MIL made these cute tickets for all of us, too.



This post is my 500th post! I started blogging at the end of 2012 but slacked off for a bit, and then picked it back up in 2013. I've had a few months here and there where this blog of mine got put on the back burner, but I have enjoyed it so much. I love this little space of mine, and get so much enjoyment out of this hobby. So if you are new here or have been following along for awhile now, thank YOU! I love reading your comments, emails, and even snap chats of y'all reading my blog!


I hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your trip recaps! Love that red, white & blue tank! How fun that your MIL is hosting that dinner! Sounds like a blast :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The murder mystery dinner sounds like so much fun!!! Looking forward to reading all about it!!! Can't wait to see your trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds so fun! That little pup is adorable and congrats on 500 posts! That calls for a mini celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 500th post to you! Love all of the snaps of the puppy - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Hilton Head but would love to go! The hubs and I are thinking of taking our girls next year. That murder mystery dinner sounds fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait to hear about HHI!! Aw little Elle is so adorable in all her sleeping positions!! I can't wait to hear about the murder mystery too!! Congrats on 500 blog posts - that's a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!