Friday, October 21, 2016

FRIDAY NO. 35

As of 6:15 this afternoon we will have been puppy parents for a whole week. It has been so fun, but so exhausting. We really can't complain though, Reagan is such a good puppy, and she is so stink' smart! She hasn't really had too many accidents inside, if she did it was because we weren't quick enough to get her outside. We got her this puppy play pen to stay in during the day while we are at work. We put her tinkle turf  in there with her on one side of the play pen and she has been using that everyday while we are away at work. We are so proud of her!!!! She hasn't had any accidents in her play pen yet, fingers crossed it stays that way. ;) She goes to the bathroom as soon as we set her down on the grass outside, she's perfect!

I worked it out with my boss that I can come in earlier to take a longer lunch everyday. So I run home on my lunch break and take her out and get mid day puppy cuddles, it is seriously the best thing ever. I so look forward to my lunch breaks everyday even more now. We send Matthew puppy snap chats everyday! 

Matthew's client was closing early the other day so instead of going into the office to work he just worked from home that afternoon and this is the picture he sent me...she fell asleep on his desk while he was working. 

Our favorite part of the day is when daddy gets home from work...

I saw this the other day and it is 100% accurate. I have had to delete pictures on my phone twice this week just to make more storage...I can't even help it!

Matthew had to work in Knoxville yesterday and today, so we are excited for him to come home this afternoon! Reagan keeps walking around the house looking for him, it's the cutest thing!

Since Matthew was out of town last night I decided to take Reagan on her first trip to Murfreesboro! She met her grandparents and aunts! We also introduced her to my parents puppy, Ellie. That actually went a lot better than I expected and I'm hoping they warm up to each other more and more. Once Reagan is bigger we'll let them play together.


This post has officially been all about our girl, but I can't help it. She is too cute not to talk about!

We don't have any plans for this weekend other than Reagan's first vet visit tomorrow morning, and I am hoping to finally paint our kitchen. We are also hoping to work on our farmhouse table some more.

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Happy 1 week of puppy parenting!! That's awesome she's been really good with accidents!! Our dog gets in her cage and poops in it bc she's mad she's in there lol OMG that meme is a RIOT!!!! So many fun adventure with Reagan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!! I don't see how Matthew got any work done with her sleeping so cutely on his desk, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She fits in perfectly with y'all! Love all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Reagan is the cutest little ball of fur!!! Congratulations on your first "baby"❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Reagan is the cutest little ball of fur!!! Congratulations on your first "baby"❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reagan is adorable. Glad that it's working out with you and the pup.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!