Thursday, April 20, 2017

PARMESAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS | DINNER RECIPE


Ingredients:
4 boneless pork chops
⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2-3 TB Italian breadcrumbs (dried)
⅛ tsp. paprika
1 tsp. dried parsley
½ tsp. garlic powder
2 TB olive oil
¼ tsp. pepper


Directions:
1. Mix Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, paprika, parsley and garlic powder and place on a plate.
2. Dip pork chops in the mixture (making sure mixture sticks) and sear in a pan of olive oil on medium-high heat. Sautee for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Place pork chops in a glass baking dish and cook according to thickness. I cooked mine for about 40 minutes. 

I had a little help in the kitchen the night I made these ;) 


Here they are when they were finished. I paired them with green beans, rice and a side salad!

 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

3 comments:

Your comments always make my day!