Friday, July 21, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 28

If you follow along over on my Instagram then you probably saw that we went to Charleston for a few days. It's was a very last minute trip and we had the best time celebrating our 2nd anniversary in the beautiful town. Next week I'll do a recap on our trip, but for now here are a few pictures!



- We're getting back into our routines, but like always, coming back from vacation is rough! We were extremely excited to get back to our sweet girl though. My in-laws kept her and she loved staying with them!

- I am finally starting to like The Office. Jim and Pam are completely hitting me in all my feels, ha! I have been warned by many people that the last episode will leave me sobbing.

- What are your favorite items at Aldi? I have heard their pizza is really good, so I am going to try one of those next time I'm in there to grocery shop, but i'd love to know more of your Aldi favorites! 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a great trip!! We just took the Aldi's plunge this weekend and shopped there to try and help our grocery budget & it was sooooo much cheaper. Their lean meat is over $3 less a pound than it is at Kroger. I've tried their chips before and they were delicious! We'll be trying a lot of their meat and vegetables this week so I'll let you know how those turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear Aldi favorites, too! I have one by me, but never think to go. If it's really that much cheaper and has some really good buys, I definitely could make the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear about your trip!!! Yay for liking the Office - it's the best! lol We love getting the pre-packaged prosciutto from Aldi - it's good quality and super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also started watching The Office. The first 3 seasons were rough. I'm not the biggest fans, but seasons 4 and 5 (where I am now) have been easier to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!