Friday, July 28, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 29



For dinner Monday night I had planned for us to have pork tenderloin with a couple of sides. When I got home Monday I remembered that I forgot to put it in the crock pot that morning, so sandwiches it was for dinner. I wasn't even too upset about it because that was the easiest and quickest prep for dinner, and that meant no dishes...YAS. We usually like to do these kind of meals on Friday nights or Saturdays for a quick lunch but having this on a Monday night was nice for a change!

Last Friday night Matthew showed me his inbox for work and I do believe my heart stopped for a few seconds after seeing 5,000+ emails. So on Wednesday night he showed me that he was at 59 and then last night he was at inbox ZERO! My OCD heart is proud.

We were running some errands the other night and decided to stop by Chick-Fil-A for a milkshake...best idea ever. Their peach milkshake is so, so good! The best treat for a hot summer night.

I was sitting outside with Reagan the other night and the sunset was incredibly beautiful. Y'all know I am a sucker for this kinda stuff. There are probably about 50 pictures of different sunsets on my phone...no shame.

Every night before bed Reagan likes to lay on the couch with me and fall asleep. She usually lays on my legs or at my feet but the other night she decided to lay right beside me, and under the blanket.


Later she woke up and was rockin' this hair.

I received the sweetest package in the mail the other day from Ashley.

She made me a hat with the cutest pineapple on the front and my monogram on the back. She knows me so well! How cute is this hat?! 

I can't wait to wear this hat this weekend, so cute and perfect for summer! Thank you, Ashley!! 

Last night I went to dinner with my two best friends. I usually go back home for our girls nights, but we decided to go to The Pharmacy in Nashville so they picked me up from work and headed there. Such a fun Thursday night! We went to Jeni's after dinner for some ice cream. The perfect summer girls night, if you ask me!


If you didn't see my post the other day, I would love your suggestions + tips when it comes to dealing with online photo storage!! 

6 comments:

  1. I haven't had a sandwich in the longest time and that sounds amazing! I think I'm going to convince my husband that we need those tonight for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never have sandwiches for dinner, but now I am thinking I need to asap - just sounds good and so quick! That sunset is so gorgeous - I am always a sucker for a good one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A peach milkshake sounds fantastic. I'll have to try that the next time I'm at Chik-fil-a. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with Jeni's 🍦 And I've totally forgotten to turn the crockpot on, too, but you took it WAY better than me!! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reagan is the cutest thing! Sounds like a fun girls night. I want to visit Nashville some time, seems like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny about Matthew's emails! My mom has an astronomical amount that are unread and it drives my sister and I up a wall lol Thank you so much for the hat shout out - I'm so glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!