Wednesday, August 23, 2017

COATS WEDDING #3

I'm really behind on blogging, but I couldn't let my BIL's wedding weekend recap fall through the cracks. So here is a belated recap!

Matthew was in Knoxville all week for work so he met me in Chattanooga Friday afternoon just in time for their rehearsal dinner. I worked half a day at the office and then headed home to pick up baby girl before hitting the road. Reagan was excited for a road trip!

They rehearsed and as you can see my other BIL, Nathan, was taking things real serious ;) and had us all laughing!


My in-laws hosted their rehearsal dinner at a hibachi grill in Chattanooga and it was delicious! After dinner we decided to all go get frozen yogurt. It had been a long time since we had frozen yogurt and I forgot how good it was.

That night was the first night Reagan stayed in a hotel and it was pretty rough. She heard every little noise and was woken up so easily throughout the night. So it looks like we just need to go on more trips and take her so she can get some more travel/hotel experience. ;)

Saturday morning we headed to the church so the guys could get ready for the big day. I hung out with my SIL, Jenny, and the bride while she got ready!!

A few hours later it was time for the wedding, and it was beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures soon. I didn't take any pictures of their actual wedding, but we took some after and at the reception.





While the bride and groom were taking pictures we realized that we all forgot to buy window markers to decorate their car. Thankfully there was a Dollar General across the street from the church so we booked it over there to grab them. Dollar General for the win!

After pictures we headed to the reception venue, and it was gorgeous!







Sister picture!

and sibling/couples picture!


The newlyweds! 


It was a great weekend celebrating Andrew and Christina, and we are so happy for them!!

and stole this picture off their Facebook, because it's just too cute not to!

And just like that the Coats family is complete!

4 comments:

  1. That reception looks so pretty!!! And those cakes - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much fun!! It looked like a beautiful wedding and a lot of fun :) So fun the family is officially complete!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the couple! You look fantastic in that dress.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!