Thursday, November 2, 2017

HALLOWEEN | 2017

We were a little more prepared for Halloween this year than last year, thank goodness! I picked up some candy the weekend before, and Matthew had a found the cutest candy dish a few weeks before that I decorated. We found Reagan's costume weeks ago (when you don't have kids, your puppy is your child lol) and I had been looking forward to dressing her up in it. She was ADORABLE.

I wrote 'Trick or Treat' on the candy dish and added spider webs on the sides.

Matthew left for Knoxville Sunday night, but ended up finishing the job early so he headed home around lunch time on Tuesday. I was pumped because he was getting home earlier than expected and it meant he could hand out candy with me! We had our favorite crock-pot recipe going, the candy ready, our chairs set up, and since it was cold this year, Matthew plugged in our small heater! I talked my sister into coming over after she got off so to pass out candy with us, too! I found the cutest Halloween apron at Pier 1 a few weeks ago to wear while handing out candy.
 We ended up bringing blankets out because it got even colder!
We had a ton of adorable trick or treaters again this year, which always makes it so fun! My favorite this year was the little girl who was dressed up as a bumble bee. When she walked up and saw Reagan dressed up as a bumble bee she got really excited and started squealing lol it was adorable. We handed out candy for about 2 hours and then called it a night. We went inside for dessert and to watch Hocus Pocus!

Monday night I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for a fun treat after we finished handing out candy, and my sister brought apple cider.

It really was the best way to end a fun night! 

5 comments:

  1. Such a fun Halloween!! Rae girl is so cute in her bee outfit and is totally rocking it in those pics ;) LOVE the bowl you decorated too - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear it looks like Raegan is posing and smiling for those pics! She's so dang adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Reagan's costume! It is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness gracious- your dogs costume! So stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your Halloween went so well! Your dog looks so darn cute in her costume. We handed candy out too. Had about 150 trick-or-treaters.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!