Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WEEKEND RECAP | NEW PIERCING + CHRISTMAS CARD PICTURES

Thursday night we skipped Reagan's training class and went to Matthew's alma mater for their annual steak dinner! It was a fun night with delicious food and a great speaker.

Saturday we woke up early and had a nice slow and relaxing morning. I made biscuits and gravy with eggs and we watched a few episodes of Friends. Later that day Matthew met his family for lunch while I ran to the store and grabbed some things for dinner that night, My parents came over and my dad pressure washed our driveway and helped finish the wallpaper in our bathroom. I'll share pictures soon, we are so thrilled to have it finished!!!! My dad did such a good job and we so appreciate all his hard work! We already had Christmas card pictures scheduled so Matthew, Reagan and I snuck away for a couple of hours for that. We just got them back and I am in LOVE. Here is a picture I snapped quickly before we got ready to go. Later that afternoon I made my parents dinner and surprised my dad with his favorite dessert, chocolate lasagna! 
I am obsessed with this top. It is cute and extremely comfy.

Sunday we were back in our comfy clothes after church and lunch for the afternoon, and it was so nice to relax all day. Around 9 Sunday night I got a random burst of energy and meal prepped for a couple of meals/lunches before calling it a night. It definitely made Monday morning so much easier.

Monday after work Matthew and I headed to Murfreesboro for a few hours. I had plans to meet my two best friends, Kathleen and Sarah, for dinner so Matthew decided to eat dinner with his parents. 
The girls and I decided last minute to get our cartilages pierced, so random, but so fun. We had all wanted our cartilages pierced but just never went by ourselves so when Sarah mentioned it Kat and I were on board super quick.



We all ended up getting our left ear pierced. It didn't hurt too bad, but it was pretty sore the next day, and they said it would be for awhile. Look at our red ears lol!
After that we went to dinner and then headed to get ice cream. We decided to try the new ice cream place in town, where they roll the ice cream. It was definitely interesting and fascinating watching them do it. I got strawberry with caramel and it was pretty good! It was a fun night and a great way to end a crazy Monday.

Friendsgiving is THIS weekend and we are getting excited and finishing up some last minute details.  We wait to have everyone over!

Also, who has decorated for Christmas already? We haven't yet, and I am trying to be patient since we are hosting Friendsgiving this weekend, but I am more than ready to decorate!! 

How about you? 
Do you like to decorate early or wait until after Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. That rolled ice cream looks delicious! I have always wanted to try that! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures! And I think it is the cutest thing you and your best friends got your ears pierced together. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh y'all are so fun getting your ears pierced together!! I can't WAIT to see your bathroom wallpaper - so exciting! Isn't rolled ice cream so much fun? I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!