Wednesday, December 13, 2017

CHRISTMAS CARD | 2017

I am so excited to share our Christmas cards today! By now everyone that we sent them to should have received them in the mail, so I am ready to share them today. One of my favorite things about this time of the year is sending and receiving Christmas cards, I look forward to seeing them come in the mail almost every day the whole month of December. Definitely beats bills coming in the mail. ;)

We went with Mpix this year and could not have been happier! The customer service, quick shipping, and so many options to choose from made it even easier picking out our cards this year.

We had a hard time choosing which pictures to use from our Christmas pictures we had made but ultimately decided on the 4 below. Reagan, of course, stole the show again this year with that smile of hers, and we LOVE it!


I wanted a way to display our Christmas cards from previous years, so with a little twine and mini clothing pins, I hung them on our chalkboard in the kitchen, and love how it looks.

3 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card turned out so adorable this year!! Thanks for sending me one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card this year and how you displayed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks cute for the holidays and I love how your Christmas card turned out. I like sending and receiving cards too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!