Thursday, January 11, 2018

LIFE LATELY

Long time no blogging! I have so much that I want to blog about, I just haven't made the time to do so. I'm hoping this weekend to catch up and write a few posts. Until then, I thought it would be good to do a "life lately" post, bullet point style, of course.

I wrote a post back in September about the Essential Planner that I had won...I have been using it everyday so far this year and literally could not love it more!!!! It's so cute and the perfect size. I'll be sharing a full review soon, so stay tuned!


Our kitchen faucet kept messing up so we decided to just replace it. My family came over for dinner and Matthew and my dad replaced it. I am loving our new faucet and the style we picked out. It's the little things!!



After seeing Kayla share about the 1 Second Everyday app I downloaded it at the beginning of January and I have been loving it. It's where you take a 1 second clip or you can use a picture everyday and it complies them into one video (with dates) I can't wait to see the whole thing at the end of the year!



Emily and Nancy have started a new series together called "How We Do It" and I am excited to follow along!



It was almost 65 here in Nashville yesterday and we are supposed to have snow by Friday afternoon and into Saturday...we will see, I'm not too hopeful though! However, I do want at least one good snow day this year, just to see it, because as long as we don't have to go anywhere and can stay home, it is beautiful to me!! Best.snow day, ever, blogged here.



Happy Friday Eve, friends!

5 comments:

  1. I agree - the best snow days are when you can enjoy them and not have anywhere you HAVE to be. I am loving my planner, too! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the 1SE and really like it! my hardest thing is remembering to take them! ha! Love the new faucet! Ours is all kinds of messed up so we really need to replace it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had the snow last week and have the 65 degree weather this week! We had a few days off work, which was nice, especially since it ended up being tacked on to our New Years holiday days off! I'm ready for summertime weather though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're loving the series!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the app suggestion! Can't wait to start it...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!