Wednesday, January 17, 2018

POTATO WEDGE FRIES

I had extra potatoes leftover a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to make some potato wedge "fries". I remember my mom making these when I was younger and I haven't had homemade ones since I was a kid, we called them potato wedge fries. They were just as good as I remember, and really easy to make!

Ingredients:
- 4 or 5 small/medium potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning 
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- drizzle of olive oil

Directions:
- Wash potatoes and then slice them. I slice them thinly because we like them crunchy!
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Pour onto a baking pan and bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes.
- Salt lightly as soon as they come out of the oven, if desired.



3 comments:

  1. Yum, these sound so good! I usually roast potatoes all cut up, but only with garlic, salt and pepper. Definitely will have to try it with your additional seasonings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these things!! They are a staple in our house whenever we grill burgers. I’ve never added garlic powder but want to try that next time. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!