Friday, May 4, 2018

5 ON FRIDAY

Happy Friday!

One | The weather this week has been AMAZING! We finally have some warmer weather and I have been loving it. I worked from home yesterday and I am today as well. Reagan and I are spending as much time outside that we can before the rain moves in this weekend. I am obsessed with our backyard, it's perfect for Reagan to run around in while I work, and hearing all the birds chirping in the trees is so relaxing.

Two | We bought this beautiful mirror a couple of weeks ago at Target for our entryway. It's the perfect size and I think it will look so good once we get it up! I am thinking about picking this one up for my office in a few weeks- so cute!

Three | I finally finished the plate wall in our dining room a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait to share it with you all next week! It took me forever to decide on which plates and then the layout on the wall. We had paper plates taped to our wall for over a month just so I could be sure that I liked that layout. #indecisive For now, here is the uneven, paper plate wall ;)

Four | My sister turned 21 last week and we surprised her with tickets to see Harry Potter at the Symphony Center downtown later this month! I designed a Hogwarts "acceptance" letter (idea adapted from here, and I tweaked the wording a bit!) and "ticket" on Canva and gave it to her as her gift to open that night. I have heard so many great things about this showing, so I am definitely looking forward to it as well!

Five | After reading so many good things about this seasoning, I jumped on the bandwagon and picked it up a few weeks ago. I can't say that I'm mad about it. Definitely a great purchase in my book, I have used it on my avocado toast for breakfast and homemade fries! I'm making a pizza this coming week and I'll probably add it to that as well! For $1.99, it's a great buy and tastes delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Love your new mirrors! I'm considering the 2nd one for the nursery :) Love your gift for your sister - so thoughtful and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I can't wait to see what your entry looks like with that mirror! And I LOVE that you did a plate wall - I feel like those are so classic and such fund decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're back to blogging! I love that round gold mirror. I tried using it in one spot in our house but it wasn't the right size. I am keeping my creative juices going on where I can use it though because I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!