Friday, May 18, 2018

5 ON FRIDAY


Happy Friday!

| ONE |
I got to work the other day only to find out the air was broken and they didn't have an ETA on when it would be getting fixed. So I turned around and headed back home to work for the rest of the day. Reagan wasn't complaining! I worked outside all morning until the rain forced us inside. 

| TWO |
I saw this the other day on Facebook and literally laughed out loud. Reagan and I will take one for this summer, please & thank you!

| THREE | 
Matthew and I recently purchased a movie pass and it finally arrived in the mail last week, so we have plans to see a movie or two this weekend! Does anyone have this? Unlimited movies a month for only $9.99 a month! That's such a good deal. We are looking forward to all the movies coming out this summer!

| FOUR |
I have been spending most of my evenings out on the back patio, once the sun goes down and it cools off some, and I am LOVING it!

| FIVE |
I am hoping to make a 'welcome' sign for outside our front door area this weekend. These are some ideas that I have.



3 comments:

  1. You definitely have to share your experience with movie pass. I have thought about getting one, but we haven't made it to as many movies lately and it almost seems too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out the movie pass. My husband likes to see movies in IMAX which normally costs us $40 for tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the movie pass is that cheap!! I feel like 1 ticket is almost double that amount! Hope you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!