Monday, May 14, 2018

WEEKEND RECAP | MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND

We had a great weekend with our families celebrating our moms for Mother's Day!

Saturday morning was beautiful! I took Reagan out to the bathroom and enjoyed a few quiet moments on the back patio with my favorite drink and the birds chirping. I absolutely LOVE our backyard and especially early in the mornings before it gets too hot. So peaceful and relaxing. Slow Saturday mornings are my kinda mornings!

We ate lunch with Matthew's parents and got to see his older brother who was in town for a little while before heading over to my parent's house for the afternoon. It warmed up quickly on Saturday and it seems like we went straight from winter to summer, but I'm not complaining. I'm ready for some warm weather. My dad's peonies had even more blooms so I snipped a few to take to my MIL for Mother's Day. I could not resist, they are BEAUTIFUL and I want 100 peony bushes in our yard now. 

Sunday we went to church and then had lunch with Matthew's family before heading back home. We are so thankful for our mom's and loved spending time with them this weekend.

Happy Mother’s Day, mama! She is truly “mama” to everyone and that has never been more evident than it has this year. Our family would not be as happy, fun, loving, or caring without her.
Also, happy Mother’s Day to my sweet mother-in-law! She loves me as her own, is so incredibly loyal to her family, and raised the most kind, thoughtful, loving man that I somehow got lucky enough to marry. 💕


1 comment:

Your comments always make my day!